Enjoy Advanced Network Functions, too, in these Versatile 7.1-channel A/V Receivers
The high-performance AVR-2113 lets you enjoy the exciting surround sound of the latest 3D videos in a 7.1-channel home theatre. It also includes advanced video circuitry that upscales high-definition (HD) signal to 4K (3840 x 2160 pixel) signal. The AVR-2113 further provides advanced network functions that let you listen to Internet radio or play music files stored on a PC. Since AirPlay® is also supported, you can listen to music content from the iTunes® library in your iPad®, iPhone®, iPod touch®, or PC/Mac via the network. In addition, if you download the new Denon Remote App to your iPad, iPhone, or Android smartphone, you can use those devices to operate the main controls on the AVR-2113. The AVR-2113 is even equipped with the multi-room audio function that lets you assign 2 of the amplifier’s 7 channels to another room.
- Full support for 4K displays upscaling and pass-through
- High-quality sound design brushed up circuit configuration and housing design
- Audyssey MultEQ XT automatically optimizes the acoustical characteristics
- Many network functions AirPlay, DLNA1.5, Internet radio
- New “Denon Remote App” control using iPhone or Android smart phones
- Front HDMI input for easy connection of smart phones and video cameras
- Space saving design Depth reduced by 50mm
- Easy-to-use interface"
Full support for 4K displays upscaling and pass-through
Analog video as well as the SD and HD video signals of HDMI can be upscaled to 4K (3,840 × 2,160 pixels) resolution. 4K video input signal pass- through is also possible to support future developments. Overlay display of the GUI on the 4K video is provided. The new-generation IP scaler that supports 4K upscaling utilizes the effect of scaling to HD video to project high-definition video with smoothness and depth using Hi-Bit processing.
High-quality sound design brushed up circuit configuration and housing design
Employs technology carefully selected by DENON to play Blu-ray disc lossless audio, high-resolution sound sources via a network, and other sound sources at high quality. Utilizes the latest 32-bit processing DSP and 192 kHz/24-bit supporting D/A converter in the digital audio circuit. Equipped with DENON original high sound quality technology, such as minimum signal path design for the analog circuit to thoroughly simplify and straighten the signal paths and a Direct Mechanical Ground Construction to prevent the effects of vibration by firmly mounting the power transformers and radiator on the rigid bottom chassis to mitigate the negative impact on sound quality these components have as sources of vibration. The full discrete power amplifier circuit configuration parts have been brushed up to ensure the same power and same response for all channels. This provides a sound suitable for the age of high image and sound quality home theaters and high-resolution sound sources.
Audyssey MultEQ XT automatically optimizes the acoustical characteristics
Equipped with Audyssey MultiEQ XT sound field calibration technology for optimizing the acoustical problems caused by the different furniture, flooring materials, and other objects in the home. When the theater system is installed the included microphone is used measure where the speakers are and their size, distance, and sound volume and this information is used to automatically set the settings. Audyssey MultiEQ XT can accurately measure and analyze a maximum of 8 locations to remove the causes of sound quality deterioration, such as room acoustic echoes to provide the optimum sound experience for everyone viewing the movie even when many people are in the living room.
Many network functions AirPlay, DLNA1.5, Internet radio
High-quality sound high-resolution sound sources have been a hot topic in recent years among audio fans. This unit is equipped with a network audio player function that plays 96 kHz/24-bit WAV and FLAC files the same as high-end units to allow you to enjoy music at recording studio quality. The unit is also equipped as a standard feature with AirPlay, which is Apple’s wireless streaming technology. You can enjoy music through wireless streaming just by selecting this unit as the player for music library in iTunes, iPod touch, iPhone, or iPad. It is also equipped with an Internet radio function for enjoying radio programs from over 3,000 stations around the world. You can register up to 4 of your favorite Internet radio stations to easily enjoy their programming. There is also a USB terminal on the front of the unit so that USB memories can be played as a music source. The USB terminal can also be used to charge an iPad in addition to playing iPod or iPhone music.
New “Denon Remote App” control using iPhone or Android smart phones
The unit supports the redesigned Denon Remote App for which an Android version has been released. The AV receiver can be operated using an Android smart phone, iPod touch, or iPhone. The operability has also been greatly improved to allow you to quickly search for the music files in a computer or NAS or browse Internet radio stations.
Front HDMI input for easy connection of smart phones and video cameras
Equipped at the front with HDMI input allow you to easily enjoy the increasing number of devices equipped with HDMI video output, such as video cameras, smart phones, and game consoles.
Space saving design Depth reduced by 50 mm
TV racks are becoming increasingly lower and shorter in depth accompanying the advancement of larger, thinner displays. The AVR-2113 internal construction has been redesigned to reduce the depth by 50 mm to improve the ability to install it in the latest TV racks. The external design has also been redone. This new product design is modern and smart and expresses DENON’s audio component objective of achieving both refinement and power. This is a simple but powerful DENON new-generation AV component design.
Equipped with a Setup Assistant function that provides guidance on the television screen from connection to initial setup and a Quick Select function that allows up to 4 frequently used setups to be recorded and recalled with one touch. Features a Graphical User Interface (GUI) that can be overlay displayed on 4K video. Comes with a special easy-to-use remote controller for operating the AV amplifier. All of these were designed to make operation simple even for beginners.
- Also comes with Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio support
- Dolby Pro Logic IIz processor that adds additional front height channels
- Surround back channel Amp Assign function
- Audyssey MultiEQ XT that easily sets the optical acoustic settings for the room environment using the included microphone (can measure a maximum of 8 locations)
- Audyssey Dynamic Volume that makes small sounds clear and suppresses sudden large sounds for convenient nighttime listening
- Audyssey Dynamic EQ that maintains the realistic feel even at low sound volumes
- Compressed Audio Restorer for demodulating compressed sound sources to close to the original sound source
- USB input on the front to easily enjoy the music in an iPod or iPhone
- The latest HDMI terminals for supporting 3D video transmission and Audio Return Channel (ARC)
- HDMI control function to support the products of the 6 major Japanese television manufacturers
- FM radio tuner
- Web control function to allow operation from a Windows computer
- Sleep timer that can be set from 10 to 120 minutes
- Auto standby function
- CD-ROM instruction manual with which target items can be easily searched for